12 Genius Tips For Totally Indecisive People
We’ve all been there.
— Belle Gabriel (@Belle_Gabriel) October 23, 2015
Some decisions are basically impossible to make.
1. When in doubt, see how the pros and cons rack up.
No decision is too small to be completely torn over.
2. Spend countless hours online until you’re literally an expert on the topic.
Dear Internet, HALP.
3. Set a deadline and remind yourself every waking hour of it.
“October 15 is burned in my brain — for life.”
4. Let an app solve your problems.
What problem can’t technology solve for us?!
6. Treat yo’ self every time you make a decision.
Because decisions are TERRIFYING, and you deserve it.
7. Have everyone you know take a poll.
8. Choose a little bit of everything.
“THEY CAN’T MAKE ME CHOOSE JUST ONE!”
9. Leave it up to fate.
The universe MUST know.
10. Talk to someone who actually has their life in order.
11. Assess every possible option before you reach a decision.
Some decisions are harder than others, like deciding which college to attend. Make sure you shop around before you make up your mind.
12. Once you decide on something, go with it and never look back.
*Regret boiling up…sigh*