11 Of The Most Rewarding Moments In Your Twenties
1. Actually getting your rent in on time.
BuzzFeed Violet / Via youtube.com
2. Getting groceries and cooking yourself a decent home-cooked meal.
3. Finally (kind of) understanding what a 401k is.
4. Getting your laundry done after weeks of delaying.
Spencer Bergen/ BuzzFeed
5. When you realize that you’re starting to act more like your parents, and they’re starting to act more like teenagers.
6. Finding the perfect job interview outfit.
Robert Sheie (CC BY http://2.0) Flickr: 85546319@N04
That you proceed to wear to every single interview.
7. And then landing a job that actually feels somewhat legit.
8. Realizing that you can get away with wearing pretty much whatever you want.
Lorena Cupcake (CC BY http://2.0) Flickr: julietbanana
9. When your roommates actually buy things you need for once.
GorillaSushi (CC BY http://2.0) / Flickr: gorillasushi
10. Surpassing your personal record of “likes.”
11. The first time you do your taxes on your own and get your tax return in the mail.
Jess Mendes/ BuzzFeed
“Make it rain!”
27 Stores That Were Named By Absolute Geniuses